Thursday, July 31, 2008

DEREKMONSTER ANNUAL 2008


My new collection of 365 Monsters is hot off the press!

We just got back from the San Diego Comic-Con International, where the book debuted, and now I'm happy to present it here on my new Blog!

The book is 128 B&W pages, Color front and back covers, 5x8...

$15.00 ( plus $5.00 with shipping, handling and paypal fees...)

We plan to have a Paypal button/ Shopping Cart soon, but in the meantime, you can order the book via PayPal with my email:

derek@derekmonster.com

2 comments:

Izzy Medrano said...

I am ashamed that I missed your booth, and better yet the chance to buy one of these in person. I will be picking one up for certain. Incidentally, I'm trying to put together a book myself for next year, and I love your format. Would it be cool to ask where and how you get yours printed? Thanks a million in advance, man. This stuff is really tops.

Donald Soft Tech said...

To be sure that your shopping cart doesn't make your customers annoyed, ask some friends to place an order while you're watching. Tell them what to order, but don't tell them where to find it or how to place the order and complete it. Check out how long it takes them to find things and complete the steps involved. If they seem confused or have to ask questions about what to do at any stage in the order process, you should consider making changes in the way your shopping cart functions or changing the shopping cart providers.http://www.infyecommercesolution.com/