Thursday, July 31, 2008

DEREKMONSTER ANNUAL 2008


My new collection of 365 Monsters is hot off the press!

We just got back from the San Diego Comic-Con International, where the book debuted, and now I'm happy to present it here on my new Blog!

The book is 128 B&W pages, Color front and back covers, 5x8...

$15.00 ( plus $5.00 with shipping, handling and paypal fees...)

We plan to have a Paypal button/ Shopping Cart soon, but in the meantime, you can order the book via PayPal with my email:

derek@derekmonster.com

1 comment:

Izzy Medrano said...

I am ashamed that I missed your booth, and better yet the chance to buy one of these in person. I will be picking one up for certain. Incidentally, I'm trying to put together a book myself for next year, and I love your format. Would it be cool to ask where and how you get yours printed? Thanks a million in advance, man. This stuff is really tops.